Saturday, October 11, 2008

Zoomorphs

We got a demo bag of the zoo morphs toys and I wanted to find some kind of play table to use for it. I found this great little table and chairs and decided that I wanted to paint them. As I was painting them I had a great idea to decoupage some picture onto the stools. I was trying to think of what kinds of pictures I could use on them. It was then that I spotted the catolog they had sent with the demo's. I cut up the whole catolog and made this cute little Zoomorph's playtable. I found a lap table to put on the top to keep all of the parts in. I think that it turned out great. If you click on the picture you will see a lot more detail.In case you are wondering...Zoomorphs are take apart animals insects and reptiles that you can mix and match to create your own new animals.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is really a really cool idea about the decopage. I like how it turned out.
Terra