Thursday, October 2, 2008

Toys are arriving

Our toys have been slowly trickling in over the last couple of weeks. Although there are still a lot of holes that need to be filled in, it is starting to look like a store. None of our biggest orders have arrived yet and we still have a few more large orders to place. It is really exciting despite the way the economy is going at this time. We remember the many miracles that happened to get us to where we are today. We do not doubt that we are in the right place at the right time. We ultimately don't know what the outcome will be, but for now we are at peace with this grand adventure.Erick ordered some plush and to his surprise they included this huge white alligator as a free gift. It looks great surrounded by his lizards, snakes and tarantulas.
I went to the ABC kids show in Vegas for a week earlier this month. I would talk to Erick everyday and he would tell me about all of the toys that he was receiving while I was gone. When I went into the store after coming home I had to ask him where all of the "pink" was. Everything that had been ordered was all of the cool boy stuff. He then informed me that it was my duty to order the "pink" stuff and that I had been slacking. Needless to say I have been busy the last couple of weeks ordering lots of fabulous pink to fill the store. Hopefully it will start arriving next week. Then I will have lots of fun pink picts to post.

This is a picture of the crazy hat rack.

1 comment:

John & Tresa Martindale said...

So proud of you guys. It takes guts to make something this big happen. Your store is looking great and I see that you are utilizing the "Vertical" space by hanging the scooters high up. Its like I said you pay for the vertical space, may as well figure out a way to use it!! Congratulations!!!